Asset search by our Thai agents
Why conduct an asset search?
In case of a judgment from a civil law suit or you are contemplating filing a civil law suit, but you are not sure if the defendant has collectible assets to be seized and liquidated, Thai Investigators can help you discover the defendant's assets. Even hidden assets including real estate, vehicles, bank accounts, businesses and others.
The investigation teams of Thai Investigators use a combination of different techniques to help locate and retrieve financial and physical assets. Such techniques often include forensic computing, database searches, real time surveillance and background investigation of the suspect.
At Thai Investigators we have developed an in-house method of identifying owners of offshore trusts. We also have a wide experience with determining whether a defendant's assets are worth the costs and risk of litigation.
Focus of asset searches
Some areas where we focus on during an asset search are:
- Often in divorce cases, we establish the extent of deceit in non-disclosure matters.
- Determining properties value owned by the defendant and their value.
- Tracing lost or hidden funds.
- Detecting typical luxury items such as boats, airplanes and cars.
- Evaluating the actual value of assets held offshore.
- Investigation of possible money laundering activities, for example as back-to-back property transactions.
- Researching the defendant's spending & lifestyle patterns.
Our agents work closely with our lawyers to prepare evidence for civil proceedings.
Contact us for a free consultation
Thai Investigators can discover the secrets that you need to know: fast, safe, accurate and affordable.
Contact our lawyers or private investigators today for a free consultation.